• Adult customers and children aged 11 and over will be recommended to wear a face covering before entering and keep it on until they leave, except when eating or drinking at your table.
• Sessions must be booked in advance to ensure details of customers are taken for track and trace.
• The capacity within our rooms and play areas have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
• Tables will be set out in the café area to allow for social distancing, so all tables must remain in the areas set out and cannot be moved by customers.
• Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your session, unless you will be using the coffee bar, which is separate to the softplay area. If you do arrive early for your session, you may be required to wait outside of the building.
• There will be hand sanitiser stations at entry and exit points which you will be required to use. If you are not able to use the hand sanitiser for health reasons you will be required to use soap and water which is available within our toilet facilities.
• If you, your child or any member of your household have a fever or chills, temp 37.8 +, a new cough or a sore throat please re-schedule your visit and do not attend the centre. If you become unwell at any point during your visit with us please alert a member of staff straight away.
• Staff reserve the right to ask people to leave at any point during their visit if they are not following the Megacentre Rayleigh or government restrictions
• Parties are classed as organised events and are permitted following the government guidelines. All parties must be booked in advance.